Orthodontic treatment corrects irregular and misaligned teeth to make them straight and provide you with a balanced smile. At Olive Dental Care we use transparent braces because they are discreet, flexible and effective.
The systems have been designed to be infinitely flexible to treat all of the classic orthodontic complaints: gaps; crowding; prominent, overlapping and misaligned teeth.
These systems work equally well for adults as they do for children and are adaptable to the loss of baby teeth and eruption of new teeth.
The systems move teeth in precisely planned and accurate incremental steps using a series of custom-made clear positioners.
Patients wear each positioner for an average of two weeks, moving their teeth gradually week by week, millimetre by millimetre into the desired final positions.
Transparent Braces are:
- an invisible system.
- comfortable to wear and causes minimum soft tissue damage as there are no sharp wires as in conventional devices.
- Can be removed so you can eat what you want and clean your teeth normally.
- It has a minimal effect on speech.
- There is no likelihood of enamel wearing or white spot damage which is common in other appliances.
- It allows us to keep your treatment under constant surveillance and gives us the ability to change direction at any stage.
If you are concerned about the alignment of your teeth, would like to improve the appearance of unwanted gaps between your teeth, or require teeth straightening treatment, make an appointment to see us today.